Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HAPPY FIRST FOREVER FAMILY DAY, Annie Grace WenFei German!




On June 4th, 2007, God blessed us with our precious Annie. In the hours before we first met our Annie, I'll admit that I was afraid. I was worried about her health condition, worried about how an almost-two-year-old would accept a mama, baba, and family, and worried about how our two little ones would react to having a new baby sister that was talking and walking already. My heart melted the moment I saw that precious face. She walked into the room with so much attitude and looking so healthy that my fears about any serious effects from her heart condition disappeared immediately. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw her! Then when they told her that it was time to go to her mama and pushed her toward us, I could see her fear. Oh precious child, how will I ever convince you that it's going to be okay??

Well just look at our Annie now! She is absolutely thriving! She's doing so well physically and she absolutely adores her family ~ she's a very intense little girl who can still throw a MAJOR tantrum, but she loves (and plays!) just as intensely as she cries. We could not love a child more than our sweet Annie. Thank you Lord, for blessing our family with our little WenFei.






7 comments:

Unknown said...

yrkHappy first forever family day, Annie! I was just thinking about this last night! I miss that little bundle of love and energy--Bella was on my lap and she was looking when I was reading and she started to babble away--I think she misses her fun aunt, too! We love you, Annie!

Kim said...

HAPPY ANNIE DAY!!! Wow has she grown, she is so precious!! I would love to get her and Max together....I bet they could cook up some mischief. I hope your day is wonderful as you celebrate your number 7.

Check out my todays post...I did it last night and we chose some of the same photos :-).

Love you much!
Kim

Kim said...

Happy FFD! Annie is indeed precious and an amazing gift from God!
Kim S

Howard and Kim said...

Congratulations German family! Those forever family days are so special. I think they are even better than birthdays! I hope your day was filled with awe and wonder at what our God has done for us, with a little fun mixed in of course...

love you all!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Annie looks amazing!! All your girls are beautiful! It was nice to see your blog. I love all the pictures. I can't believe it has been one year already since we were in China together. Amilynn is doing great. She is such a blessing.
Blessings to you,
Regina Hirschfeld

AmyO said...

Happy 1 year! We hit 1 year on June 4th :)

Martha said...

I know you all had a great forever family day! Little Annie fits into the picture perfectly. God sure picks our families in His perfect time and way.

Annie, we are SO glad you're here!

Martha