Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's a GIRL!


Wrigley is a girl!! We ended up getting to make the decision - the other family changed their minds completely and they are getting a black puppy - LOL! Anyway, I had some pros and cons to both a boy and girl, but from the very beginning we were hoping for a light or golden girl pup, so we chose that sweet Emily. Just about 7 weeks to go before we bring her home!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are getting a girl doggie! She's a real cutie that's for sure! We love you guys!

Love, Chelle, Leo and Bella

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Wrigley is adorable! We got our puppy last August and she has been so much fun. They really are a great addition to the family!

I'm so glad that Mystina asked you about your blog. I didn't realize that you had a family blog. I followed your adoption blog, but am glad to be able to keep updated on your family.

Blessings,
Sarah

Mom to my China Posse said...

Shes a doll! CaN't wait to "see" her with your family.

Kathy

Kim said...

We can't wait to meet Wrigley. She is just adorable. When we get our puppy "Elvis" and you get Wrigley, we will have to plan a day at the park with kiddos and doggies.
Kim S