So that means that Wrigley is born!! We're so excited! We're anxiously waiting to learn if we're getting a cream, golden, or black puppy. Muffy had 8 pups. Four boys and four girls, and there are six black pups and only one golden boy and one cream girl. We've asked for either the cream girl (the last pup born) or the golden boy (who happens to have a "roly poly" look - how cute is that??), but since they place the puppies on a first-come first-serve basis, I really don't know which pup is ours.
I think that "Wrigley" technically isn't a girl or boy name (like it's not a real name at all,) but it sounds like a boy, doesn't it? I also think that it sounds like a lighter-colored doodle, don't you?
Oh my goodness we're excited!!
I'll keep you posted! & once we have pictures, you know I'll be sharing!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay!! I cannot wait to see pictures! Love you guys!
Oh!!!! I want one!
Kathy
Kathy, email or call Christie!
Jill
Oh my the big day is near and little Wrigley will be home...I LOVE the name Wrigley, is he/she named after Wrigley field? ADORABLE....i can't wait to see pictures!!!
Hug the girls and a special hug for Miss Annie because tomorrow is her SPECIAL day!!
((HUGS)),
Kimi
Kimi, yes, Wrigley will be named after Wrigley field. :-D We've got some die-hard Cub fans in our house and Wrigley seemed to be an awfully cute name for a goldendoodle!
I'll tell Annie that you wished her a happy FFD!
Jill
Hi Jill, I did email them but haven't heard back yet. So which puppy did you get? I can't wait to see pictures.
Hi Kathy! I can't find your email address so can you email me?
We STILL waiting to find out whether we get Ethan (golden boy) or Emily (cream girl) There was one family in front of ours that is trying to decide between the two. It's driving me crazy - LOL, I told Rick that if they're having that much trouble deciding (and making us wait in the meantime!) I can make their decision real easy!
So as soon as we know, I'll post it, and I'll also share as soon as we get pictures!
Jill
Post a Comment