Saturday, January 17, 2009

And Baby Makes Four!


Rick and I are so happy to (finally) announce that we're going to be grandparents AGAIN! Bella's going to be big sister! Baby is due on August 1st, and this week Chelle had her first ultrasound and a followup dr appt afterward. Everything looks wonderful with the baby, yay! Chelle's been one sick mama for quite awhile, but this week I can hear a little life coming back into her voice when we talk on the phone. :-)

(& btw, that is not our grandbaby's picture above. I've been patiently waiting for Chelle and Leo to scan and email the pics, but couldn't wait any longer! hint hint! So I must confess, I grabbed that picture off the internet.)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news!
Blessings,
Sarah

Martha said...

Congrats to all! My favorite Courtney was born August 2nd. It's a good time for precious arrivals.

llespy said...

Well, you should have mentioned the fact that wasn't Michelle's ultrasound earlier. I was trying to decide if the new one is going to look like Bella! LOL!!! So glad to hear Michelle may be beginning to feel better.

Kristi said...

I totally thought that was Michelle's ultrasound!! And I agree, I think Chelle seems to be starting to feel better...slowly but surely!

Walking Through said...

Congratulations!

Kim