Monday, January 12, 2009

Basketball!

Sorry I have no action shots - they were all a blur! So I've just got a little pre-game passing warm-up here. (& where is the ball, anyway?)


Saturday morning Ashlie had her very first basketball game ever! It was so much fun to watch and they were SO cute! The refs were quite liberal with making any travel calls which made it even funnier to watch. Ashlie is the smallest out there, I believe, but that doesn't stop her from having fun. If she wasn't running down the court, she was skipping or bouncing up and down! I did get a little video ~ I'll try to take time to figure out how to share it here sometime this week.





Thank you for your help today, Chelle!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so adorable! I can't wait to see the video :)

I always upload mine to YouTube and then post it...super easy!

Love you guys and miss you...

Kim said...

How precious...I could just see that cutie skipping don't the court with the BIGGEST smile in her face.

You Tube is easy and also Photobucket if you use it, Photobucket has a clearer picture. I can't wait to see the video.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Love watching the video and loved watching the game.
We had so much fun watching the game!
Dad was glad to help fix the doorknob!
much love, mom ( gma)