Christmas break came and went with no snow. My girls are so anxious to have enough snow to build a snowman! It was sunny and in the 40's today, which made it even funnier when I saw what Ashlie and Allie were playing in the back yard.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A girl can hope, can't she?
LOL! Your girls are so adorable!
Yes where is tthat snow. Andy says its going to be 60 today but tonight snow might come in! My girls can't understand why it didn't snow on Christmas like it does on all the programs they watched. lol.....
Too funny! I love that they are looking up for the snow in this picture.
Blessings,
Sarah
LOL....I got tickled at you sounding like 40 was warm weather...Jill when it is 40 degrees I can hardly move...I sure don't want to go outside. I am a BIG wimp when it comes to cold weather. Seriously I don't know how I could handle living up North in all that cold and snow.
The girls look so so cute!
Hugs and stay warm :-)
Kim
Love the looks on those faces!!
Kim
Post a Comment