.JPG)
Remember the window marker artwork on the patio door? Blue continues to be the color of choice, and Wrigley is wearing the evidence. She likes to look out that door, and today I noticed that her nose is a little blue and she's got a little blue on her face now too. Goofy puppy!
4 comments:
That silly Wrigley!!
how Cute! How did obedient school go for Wrigley? We need to do that with Summer!
I saw on the news today that Obama is looking into getting a dog that looks just like Wrigley. I do think he said a Labradoodle...yours is a Goldendoodle right?? I have to say, I have NEVER seen a dog more adorable then Wrigley!
Kim
Kimi, yes, the Obama family is considering a labradoodle. I believe that one of the daughters had asked for a goldendoodle. Many of them are hypoallergenic (because they don't shed). Wrigley doesn't shed. The only dog hair that comes off her is in her comb/brush. (They do need a lot of brushing!)
Both the "doodles" have one poodle parent. Labradoodles have a labrador retriever parent (or grandparent), and Goldendoodles have a golden retriever parent (or grandparent.)
I really hope that they can find a wonderful labradoodle (or goldendoodle!) pup in a shelter to be their family pet!
Post a Comment