The girls love going to Cookie Cutters for their haircuts. From the looks of their pictures, I'm pretty sure it's not the hair-cutting itself that they enjoy. It must be the indoor play equipment, DVD's, balloons and lollipops. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love the girls pictures as usual! Got a real kick out of Annie's grin and Ashlie's and Allie's just as cute. Be sure to tell them how much we like their new haircuts!
gma and gpa
So so so so CUTE...I love their new look! Vivi Jo's hair needs to grow just a little bit longer and she will be sporting the same ADORABLE do.
Love you!
Kim
Love the cuts! The length you've chosen for Ashlie is my favorite for Halli. Halli, however, thinks it needs to be a little longer...
The girls all look so sweet! If only we lived closer...
Love you guys!
Kim
They all look happy and the haircuts are really cut. You can see the girl's personalities in their different smiles. I love that.
They all look adorable! We cut about 7 inches off of Mia's hair in November. I love it! In fact, we are going for a trim next week and I think I may go even shorter this time. As always, your girls are just beautiful!
So cute! I can't wait for Isabella to go there with her aunts someday...so much fun!
I LOVE all of their haircuts, too!
This place looks great. I wish we had one near us. The girls look so cute with their new haircuts.
Blessings,
Regina
Very cute!
Sarah
They have the best hair! So nice and straight and shiny!
Post a Comment