& wasn't very happy about it. She got hysterical before they gave her the first shot, and she had two to go. Thankfully our dr. has two nurses administering the shots so it's overwith very quickly.
She's not feeling real great tonight and her leg is getting very sore, but she's really happy be done with her shots!
6 comments:
We are so sorry Allie had to get her shots today and that they bothered her so much. :-(
I love her pretty new dress she has on in the pictures though! Give her a big hug and some lovin from us.
gma and gpa
Oh, be sure to tell Ashlie that she has to show us her loose tooth and when she loses it to be sure and tell her grandpa!
I love that face in the top picture. Is that before and after shots? I know Mom & Allie are glad that's over with!
We did this this week for the girls as well. It was no fun but Kenzie especially is happy to get that over with. It was the whole reason she has been saying she didn't want to go to kindergarten now she is excited to be going! lol..........
Awwwww poor Allie :(
And that face she is making in the top picture cracks me up!!
Shots are no fun! Glad that they are over for Allie...
what a cutie she is
Kim
Feel better sweet Allie! Shots are NO fun!
And I love that first picture! Her expression? Priceless...almost like she hears Bella in the kitchen...lol!
Post a Comment