We celebrated my Dad's birthday at the park on Friday and had such a nice time with him and our family. Mom made her wonderful homemade potato salad - YUM! I forgot my camera so thank you, Dad, for sharing the pictures with us.
We got up early on Saturday and got on the road to Indiana for the holiday weekend. Rick's dad is celebrating his birthday in a few days so we were able to celebrate early with him too! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for that trip too, can you believe it?
4 comments:
Grandpa is happiest when he has his little grandkids around you know! Thanks for helping make it a great party for him.. With all of his Springfield kids and some of the grandkids here, made his day.
gma
I love seeing the pics of the girls with Grandpa! And that picture of AG is hilarious!
I don't know why, but I especially enjoy grandpa and little girl photos. There's something about that relationship that just touches my heart. Great pic!
I wish we had been there...we sure missed celebrating with everyone this year!
Love you guys and happy birthday to the best grandpas ever!
Post a Comment