Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Annie

LOL, I think this picture does a pretty good job of showing just how intense our little firecracker can be!



Here she's trying to explain something to me. Just looking at the picture makes me want to listen closely to see what's going on in that head of hers!


I just realized today that we recently crossed the point where Annie has been with our family longer than she waited for a family. (In other words, she's now been with us for MORE than half her life.) I love that. I love thinking about how far she's come in the almost-2-years since she joined our family. Annie Cabannie, we love you!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Awwwwwwww sweet Annie!

Howard and Kim said...

Having a family longer than not is one of my favorite milestones.

Hugs to Annie and her mommy!
Kim

Kim said...

What a doll baby !! She is such a sweetheart. We were telling friends that she and Mandy were from the same SWI at the Birthday party. It is so cool that she has now been home with you guys longest! I remember you guys taking Mandy's package when you went to bring Annie home. Mandy has a few more years before we can say she has been home even as long as she lived in China...and then she will be a teenager. Children bring such joy ,don't they!
Kim S

Martha said...

That's one of my favorite milestones also. Your little firecracker! I love that description.

Unknown said...

Aw!! I love the last picture, she is such a cutie!!!

Love you!

Sarah said...

Such a cutie!

Kim said...

Just Annie....Just ADORABLE!!!

Kim