Annie is such an animal lover; that made this morning with the goats extra special!
If you watch it long enough, you'll see her squealing with laughter when one of the goats "burpted!"
6 comments:
nena and papa
said...
The cushions look great on the chairs and now don't need new chairs! Looks like Annie had a really fun time with the goats this morning! Give her and the rest a hug from us! mom
I don't think I have ever heard Annie talk so much...she really is an animal lover isn't she...she and Nate sure have a lot in common. ...oh, and what a great big brother she has...Ricky is always so patient with the kiddos. Kim
6 comments:
The cushions look great on the chairs and now don't need new chairs!
Looks like Annie had a really fun time with the goats this morning! Give her and the rest a hug from us!
mom
I don't think I have ever heard Annie talk so much...she really is an animal lover isn't she...she and Nate sure have a lot in common.
...oh, and what a great big brother she has...Ricky is always so patient with the kiddos.
Kim
Lol! I love it! "Him burpted! Ewww!" Crack me up!
And I love the goat's smile at the very end--she sure was happy that Annie came to feed her :)
Love you!
So cute!!
Precious video! Annie was in "goat" heaven...hehehe...I know that was bad but I couldn't resist. She was so excited!
I LOVE her voice!
Kim
soooo cute!
Post a Comment