Ashlie just finished her Spring 09 soccer season. She had a lot of fun, learned a lot more about playing the game, and can you believe that our girl scored her first goal last week? & Can you believe that Daddy was stuck in a meeting for work and missed it? Poor Daddy. I'm so glad that I was there to see her!Thursday, May 28, 2009
Score!
Ashlie just finished her Spring 09 soccer season. She had a lot of fun, learned a lot more about playing the game, and can you believe that our girl scored her first goal last week? & Can you believe that Daddy was stuck in a meeting for work and missed it? Poor Daddy. I'm so glad that I was there to see her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job Ashley! Looks like you all have been busy. I was sorry I didn't get to see the girls at Levi's party. Frank said they were very cute.
Susan
Good job Ashlie! I am proud of you!
Very cute picture....she is looking so grown up.
Kim
Good job Ashlie! Sorry that your daddy missed it!
GOOD JOB ASHLIE!!!! You are turning into a GREAT soccer player!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment