
Yep! Our Ashlie (who turned 6 in October) lost her first tooth today! She actually pulled it out herself at school (brave girl!) Rick said she was one excited girl when she got off the bus this afternoon. I think you can see her excitement in the pictures.
8 comments:
Way to go Miss Ashlie!! That is so exciting!!!
Is it bad I got a little emotional looking at the pics and how old she looks? Especially with no tooth, she just looks so....grown up!
Love you guys and miss ya bunches!
wow! how special. abby is really working on losing her first tooth but its not even lose yet! lol......
Wow, how exciting! They grow up too fast!
Good job Ashlie!! We can see the space in your pictures!! You sure have to remind gpa when you come over...ask your big sisters and brothers about gpa and losing your teeth!
Yes,mama, can tell in your message a bit of emotion about her growing up so fast.. I feel that way too.
love you all.
Wow...she pulled it herself...brave girl.
I love snaggle teeth! Ashlie looks so CUTE!!
Vivi Jo already lost both of her bottom teeth....the first one she lost about a month before she turned 5 and the second a few weeks after Paul pulled the first. That seemed way to early to me..a question for the dentist when we go in June.
Love you,
Kim
Alright Ashlie! I knew it wouldn't be long when it is was so loose on Mother's Day. You have a beautiful smile.
Love,
Aunt Lisa
Good job Ashlie! Now start working on those other teeth!!!
Remember: More teeth = MORE MONEY!!!
Hooray Ashlie!
Post a Comment