Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gotta Love those M&M's!








Okay, these have probably been around for years without me noticing, but did you guys know that they made M&M's ice cream bars? They are as cute as they are yummy (yes, I tasted Annie's - just to save a chunk from falling on the ground, mind you)

7 comments:

grandma said...

Mmmm, those ice cream bars look pretty good girls and no, I didn't know they made them!
Love the pictures of our, (well, really Your) Annie! think she must have been trying to get a point across there.
Tell Allie, grandma is "beginning" to get the squares ready for her 100 good wishes quilt! (finally!)
love you all!
gma

Kristi said...

Those look awesome!! AND messy! Good thing you were there to save the chunk from falling to the ground!

Howard and Kim said...

We're going to have to find some of those. They look yummy!

Kim said...

We came across those ice cream bars on a trip recently. The kids liked them so much...I will need to see if we can find them in the store here.
We need to get together for some summer fun...
KimS(and clan)

Martha said...

Yummy! I'm going to have to find some of those.

Unknown said...

Yum!! Great, now something else I'll be craving...lol!

Isabella thinks that she needs to have those stocked up when you guys come here...she thinks it'll be a fun treat to eat outside with her fun aunts!

Sarah said...

I've never seen them. They look delicious.