Allie, Annie and I were in the car, listening to an oldies station. "Cherish" was playing on the radio.
I noticed that Allie was enjoying the song and when it was over, I commented that I really like that station some days because they play nice, quiet music. Allie agreed and said, with a sparkle in her eyes, "& I really like that song, Cherry Shoes." LOL, yes, I could see how she heard "Cherry Shoes" from "Cherish You."
Have I told y'all how much I love my kids??
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so cute! I miss my sisters...I hope we see you guys soon!!
Cherry Shoes be my song I likes too!
I hope I gets to play with Wrigley one day. She be a fun girl if she likes to play with other doggies!
Bye!
Cleo Patra
That cracks me up...I still sing songs like that and have never learned the words too...my husband has corrected me on many occasions...there is the old one that says, " I believe in miracles, oh, you sexy thing"...I always thought it was "I believe in merigolds" I never understood why it would say, you sexy thing until Chris told me the right words and that wasn't all that long ago...I am hard of hearing literally in one ear and cannot pick up on some words....I love it.
Post a Comment