Saturday, September 6, 2008

School Project

Okay, the doll looks a little freaky here but really it's adorable! I promise! The kids are supposed to decorate their posterboard dolls to look like themselves. (The back is done too) Ashlie and I worked a long time fixing hers this afternoon so she can take it in this week and her teacher is going to hang them all up for Open House next month. Her outfit should remind you of the one she wore when she was practicing for the lunch room. She's so excited about everything she does for school!

8 comments:

Kim said...

That is so adorable...you and Ashlie did a fantastic job. That brought to my attention what my future holds...I hop I am ready to be a crafty mommy again.

Love you,
Kimi

Mom to my China Posse said...

Please tell me how to do this! Kenzie has a about me project this week and this would be adorable. Do you have a patern to share! Kathy

Anonymous said...

I be Cleo and I found yous! You hab a very pretty Wrigley. I wishes I hab some kids at my house. I has to wait for dhe kids next door to visit. I wishes dhey were mine.

Can I play with dhe Ashlie doll? I be good, otay?

Kristi said...

I love it how she is so excited about school!

Sarah said...

This is so cute! It is great that Ashlie is so excited about school.
Blessings,
Sarah

LJ said...

What a cute project! You all did a great job on it.
~LJ

RamblingMother said...

what a good idea.

Mom to my China Posse said...

Jill, The pattern arrived today. Thanks Kathy