.jpg)
Sunday, September 7th
What an adorable baby boy!
My wonderful husband was born 50 years ago today. Rick, I love you with all my heart. I am so thankful to be your wife, and so lucky to be parenting our magnificent seven with you! Happy Birthday!
Ashlie and Allie are scheming to give Rick 50 birthday spankings in the morning. Annie's plan is to give him "50 smooches". :-)
Adam is driving home from Mizzou for the day to help us celebrate, and Ricky will be spending the day with us as well. Hmmm, I wonder if they'll be fighting over the washing machine? Chelle and Chichi, we wish you could be here too!
7 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY DAD!!! THE BIG 5-0!!!!!
I wish I could be there to spend the day with you guys!!
Love,
Cheech
Happy Birthday Rick!
50 years BETTER!
Kimi
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!
We love you so much and hope your day was great!
Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
PS--you did blow those candles out outside, right? hehe! Love you!
A little late, but happy birthday Rick!
Howard and Kim
Happy Birthday! I like Annie's plan best.
Blessings,
Sarah
Happy Birthday Rick!
"They" say....50 is the new forty!
Are they right?
The franco family
Wow, how exciting...my husband, Chris's birthday is the 7th too and he turned 51...they share a great birthday....So Happy Birthday Rick!!!!
That is neat...I am so behind in reading and blogging, but am finally catching up on the reading...I just had to see what day his birthday was when I saw your title.
Tammy
Post a Comment