Today was Wrigley's vet appointment (yes, again!) I caught Annie trying to hold her puppy on her lap this morning while we were waiting to leave. It was so cute; Wrigley seems bigger than Annie!
Wrigley had a great appointment. Very healthy, and she had gained close to 7 pounds since her visit 3 weeks ago! She is now 19.8 pounds (I'll call it 20!) I KNEW she had grown a lot. She is now completely covered with all of her shots AND, I hope I don't jinx us, but she seemed to be housebroken overnight. YAY! Remember that last post when I whined about another accident? Well, she had one more after that the very next day, and she has not had an accident in the house since then - Good Puppy! I think it's been a couple weeks, but I could be wrong.
She's doing great with her training (sit, down, stay, leave it, etc), except when she just gets too excited around new people and then she loses all control. I'm hoping someone will quickly reassure me that it will get better as she matures and as we stick with her training. She starts her puppy classes on October 6th (once a week for six weeks) - I'm hoping that Carolyn Krause will be able to help us curb that excited jumping. I'll let you know how it goes!
Oh, one more thing ~ Annie did not cry or scream at all today; she was an angel! And I didn't leave the office with blood dripping from my face - it was a good day, LOL!
3 comments:
Hey where do doing puppy classes at? maybe we might try that.
I love the pictures! Wrigley just looks so sweet!
And the smile on Annie's face? Priceless!
Those good days are worth gold, aren't they? Annie looks so happy with her puppy, it "almost" makes me want to give in and get a pet for my girls...
Kim
Post a Comment