Monday, September 1, 2008

Wrigley and her girls (2 of them anyway)



Thought these were cute pics of the girls and their Wrigley. Allie wouldn't come in for pictures; she was busy doing "homework," which is papers from her teacher for Wednesday, when she doesn't go to school. She doesn't take them back to the teacher, but they're still her homework to her. Allie has her very first "show and tell" tomorrow. She's supposed to bring something red, so she's taking her lantern that she made at Camp Panda. I wonder if she'll be brave enough to tell about it?
Wrigley will be 3 months old tomorrow. She's doing better with her housebreaking, but we did have two potty accidents this last week. I'm ready to celebrate the day when we realize it's been more than a week since any "oops!" Update: Add another potty accident while I was typing that post. Grrrrrr. She had pottied outside less than 30 minutes ago and gave no indication that she needed to go again. Double grrrrrr.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love the pictures of Wrigley and her girls. Hang in there with the training... I feel your frustration!

Unknown said...

Aw, I love the pictures! They are all so cute!

I am glad Allie was working on that homework. What a smart little girl!

Kim said...

Love the pictures of the girls with Wrigley. So CUTE!

Kim

Martha said...

Wrigley's not near as cute as your girls, but she's definitely adorable. On the doggie issues, are you crate training Wrigley? That was the trick for us in potty training both of our doggies.

I'm glad Allie loves doing her homework. Maybe she can chat with Courtney about that? :)

Tammy Pearson said...

Wrigley is getting big...love the girls pictures with Wrigley...I know about those accidents.

Tammy

Kelli said...

stick with the training, Paddington was 4 months when he was trained, and 5 months he was out of his crate at night! If you can believe that...it was just like one day he got it I guess, and I did keep those doors closed where I didn't want him to be without total supervision. are the bells working?

oh and thankyou for your prayers. some testing tomorrow and next friday will rule out the worst....which the worst case will totally be treatable with meds so all in all it will be good, it's been the pain of waiting 4 weeks to see Neuro that's been driving us insane and the unknown leaving much anxiety.

I know you don't know everything. But it's my hubby that's got something going on, it just came on all of a sudden, blood work fine...but something is not "normal". Thanks for your prayers.

miss being around doodleK...:(