I was in shock, I'm sure. Allie and Annie can cook up more messes that any "team" of kids I've raised so far! Yesterday I sent them upstairs to put their sweaters away while I fixed lunch. No more than ten minutes later I went up to tell them that lunch was ready. As I climbed the stairs it occurred to me that they've been really quiet. NEVER a good sign. I opened the door to the Dolly Room (guest room, but their dolls and doll gear live there too) and I was shocked to see the mess. They had somehow found a block of styrofoam and decided that it would be great fun to shred it, pack it into all their dolly stuff, throw it like snow, etc. From what was left, it seems to have been about a six inch block to begin with. Where did they get it?? & Why didn't I think to grab the camera before I cleaned up the mess?
Okay. Their official nickname has got to be Double Trouble!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Double Trouble! TOO PERFECT for them!!
I can just see them!! Bet they had fun!
love 'em!
mom
Ha! They crack me up!! Yes--learn from me--take a picture before you clean up :)
In fact, I suggest you start wearing it everywhere you go...hehe
When we adopted Jadon (at 23 months), Lily was 2 1/2. They definitely had a hard time of it at first. Then, one day, they figured out together how funny it would be to unroll all of the toilet paper. They were giggling uncontrollably. It was a huge mess, but they were finally getting along, so that was one time that I was grateful for the mess.
Blessings,
Sarah
Wow. What quick workers they are. Note to us...we should NEVER add Cassidy to their double trouble, she seems to make messes like that all by herself.
Post a Comment