We got home from Mizzou Saturday night and had a beautiful Sunday afternoon to try to get a few things done here at the house. Rick cleaned windows and screens (thank you Rick!), Ricky mowed the yard (thank you Ricky!), and I trimmed bushes in the front and back yards. I pulled the dress-up basket out for the girls for after their naps and this is the sweet surprise they had for me when I finished up outside.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
My Princesses
We got home from Mizzou Saturday night and had a beautiful Sunday afternoon to try to get a few things done here at the house. Rick cleaned windows and screens (thank you Rick!), Ricky mowed the yard (thank you Ricky!), and I trimmed bushes in the front and back yards. I pulled the dress-up basket out for the girls for after their naps and this is the sweet surprise they had for me when I finished up outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The girls look beautiful in their princess "get ups!
We would like to give them some hugs!
gma and gpa
Love it!! I will have to show these to Halli and Natalie! What a fun way to spend an afternoon!
Kim
beautiful princesses!
They are just adorable!
Blessings,
Sarah
How precious!!!!
Such pretty princesses! AmyO (Guangxi mom)
Post a Comment