Sunday, September 21, 2008

MIZZOU!

It was Family Weekend at Mizzou and we are so glad that we were able to go enjoy a little time with our boy. (Thank you Ricky and Chris C for taking care of Wrigley and making it possible for us to go!)

As you can see, the girls were really happy to see their big "brudder" (Annie's word). I think Adam was pretty happy to see them too!



The girls got new tshirts for Saturday's football game.

The girls enjoyed seeing Truman the tiger spraying some of the crowd with water from the firehose.

and they loved seeing the Tigers run onto the field (and the cheerleaders, and the band, etc)

Okay, I've heard of coneheads before, but never "cone knees." Leave it to Allie to think that up to entertain herself at a hot football game!

Annie was still having fun in this shot. Before we headed home, she was hot and exhausted (like the rest of us!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet the girls and Adam were happy to see each other!
Great pictures and love the one with Adam and the girls.
He looks good!
Miss him too.
gma and gpa

Howard and Kim said...

I love, love, love, those times when our "bigs" and "littles" get together! Such sweet, special times!

Kim

Sarah said...

Glad you had fun. I'm praying for Dick. How is he doing?
Blessings,
Sarah

Kristi said...

They look so adorable! I lvoe the cone pic!! Everybody here was cracking up about it today. I am glad you guys got to have a fun weekend!!

Love you and I am looking forward to seeing you later this week!

Tammy Pearson said...

How precious to see them with their big brudder...I love the cone knees, they just make up their own entertainment, it is great when we get in pictures.
Tammy