I think I'm going to have to get brave and trim that hair in front of her eyes; poor puppy can't possibly see real well!
Okay, she still looks so much like a little puppy in this picture! She really is one cute pup!
I think I'm going to have to get brave and trim that hair in front of her eyes; poor puppy can't possibly see real well!
Okay, she still looks so much like a little puppy in this picture! She really is one cute pup!
4 comments:
She is so adorable!!!!! LOVE the furry paws - and the pics of her and Annie are priceless!
Love you!
-Kristi
Love the paw pic! And she is so cute--her nose looks like something on a stuffed animal! Aw!
She is such a pretty puppy. if only we could get Summer potty trained and behaving. lol.....
She is such a fluff-ball! Just like a stuffed animal. So cute.
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment