at the Cubs-Cardinal game in St Louis, the girls will have a Brady Bunch pizza party! (They're dancing to the theme song there) We miss Daddy and Ricky, but we're trying to make the most of this rainy evening until bedtime gets here!
Got a kick out of Ashlie during the first episode tonight. Marsha got in trouble while nominating her dad for "Father of the Year," and when I said "Poor Marsha," Ashlie's quick reply was "Well she did break the rules, you know." I guess it's all black and white for my practical girl!
6 comments:
Hey! We weren't invited?!
I can't wait for Bella to LOVE the Brady Bunch with me!
And even though the boys are away...it looks like you have some awesome company!
They are CUTE as buttons! I love nights like that...I wish I was closer and I would have popped in so I could see Mom dancing along:-)
Hugs,
Kimi
I wish I could be there!! I love Brady Bunch AND girls nights!
Oh my! I haven't even thought to introduce my girls to the Brady Bunch! Looks like a fun night, only wish we could have added to the party by 3....
Kim
Yes. I've got one of those practical ones, too. LOL!
Looks like fun!
Blessings,
Sarah
Sounds like a fun evening!! Enjoy these special times together!!
Post a Comment