Adam was in a car accident yesterday on his way to work. He was not injured, although he's got a sore back. A church van coming from the opposite direction turned right in front of him. He swerved to try to avoid a collision and in doing so he ended up in the ditch. The van suffered minor damage but Adam's damage was much more significant. I am so thankful that he wasn't seriously hurt. I love that boy so much!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad to hear Adam is OK. Car and teenagers scare me to death these days. I keep telling my husband I wish the driving age was 30!
Kathy, Andrew was already on my mind yesterday when I got that phone call. Of course I thought of you guys all night and was even more thankful that he wasn't hurt after knowing what really could have happened.
that is much worse than what I was picturing. Awful
Jill. I am so glad Adam is ok and I love the new wheels. The bigger the car the better for me when I think of the protection a bigger car can give. Give him a hug from us and I can't wait to see Wrigley pictures tomorrow.
I am so glad he is okay. I was so scared when Kristi called me!!
Post a Comment