Thursday, July 24, 2008

Miss Bella Mella - 9 1/2 months


Chelle called this her America's Top Model pose - all I know is that her little baby pose is adorable!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say she is the cutest little baby I have ever seen! We miss you guys!!

Howard and Kim said...

Yep. I agree. That is one cute baby!!

Thanks for sharing the photo!
Kim

Tammy Pearson said...

Miss Bella Mella is so adorably cute. I swear she looks like she could be sister's with my grandbaby. They look so much alike. I love that pose.

Thanks for commenting on my blog...Kim has a lot of friends.

And yes...you can come with us on vacation. Looks like you have as many kids as we do. We could have a baseball team adding them altogether. I love big families, I can't imagine life being any different. I see that you have seven...they are BEAUTIFUL....we have six..3 boys...3 girls...and they all love the Lord and that is such a blessing. I will be posting a lot of family pictures as well as getting some ministry pictures going soon. I hope to have mine and my husband's testimonies up and running soon.

Kim said...

Beautiful Bella...I think that should be her new name.

ADORABLE!

Kim