Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Annie!








Today is Annie's special day! (& her Aunt Lisa's too!) I wonder if she'll start remembering that she's THREE. For so long, when someone asks how old she is her answer has been "almost three!"


We're keeping our celebration low key, since she seemed to be overwhelmed at Allie's princess party in April. So we're going to Jump Mania this afternoon and then having Nina and Papa and Lisa's family over tonight for pizza, cake and ice cream and gifts. Hopefully I'll have some pics to share later. (Update - shared some Jump Mania pics. Ashlie loved it from the start. Allie and Annie took a while to warm up but didn't want to leave!) Happy Birthday Annie!

7 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Happy Birthday Annie! Wish we lived closer to share it with you. Are you getting the puppy tomorrow?

Jill and Rick said...

YES, tomorrow is Wrigley Day!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Annie!! Annie shares the same birthday as my sweet grandma (now deceased). She was a special lady to me, and I know that Annie is super special to all of you.
We can't wait to see pictures and pictures of Wrigley's homecoming. We are so excited for you!!
Kim S

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Annie!
Love,
Chi Chi

Kristi said...

Those pictures are really cute and it looks like they are having so much fun! The picture of the 3 of you coming down the slide is PRICELESS!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET SWEET ANNIE! (By the way I wasn't yelling, I was singing, lol!). It looks like you guys had a fun time today and tonight sounds like a blast! We love you!
I am CRACKING up at the pic of you, Annie and Allie coming down! First I was laughing hard at you and then I saw Annie's face and I have now decided that that pic is the best!! I may have to print that one out....

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Annie!

Jill I cracked up at he picture of you and the girls going down the slide....LOL...it was even better when I clicked to enlarge it...your faces were hilarious!


I wish we had a place like that close.

Thanks for the laugh my friend,

Hugs,
Kim