Sunday, July 20, 2008

Road Trip!

The kids let Mom take a group picture. We were just getting started and it was already hot!


I like the picture - but promised Rick that I would assure you that he does not carry a murse (man purse) - I asked him to tote that diaper bag that was heavy with bottled water!

That's Adam heading up to the steps and maybe Allie realizing that big brother was getting away!
Allie and Annie skipping around the circle.


Ashlie looks up to mama!


This picture cracks me up. If you look closely you'll see Allie and Ashlie running hard towards the columns. Then you'll see Annie doing an about face once she realized she had run away from mama!



When we got back to Springfield, we all headed to Andy's frozen custard for an ice cream treat. YUMMY way to end the day! (& yes, I'm still trying to get the chocolate out of the white skirts)

Today was a good day. We loaded up the car with Rick, me, Adam and the girls, and headed for Mizzou. Adam moves into his dorm ONE MONTH FROM TODAY, and I still had not had the opportunity to visit the campus. (We'd planned two trips, but things had come up and prevented me from going both times) So I was so happy to get to go today.


It was mighty hot, but I could still see the beautiful campus and I could finally start to get more excited for Adam. Our girls were real troopers in the heat, and we had a good day. Thought you'd enjoy some pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The campus looks beautiful! I am so glad you got the chance to go and visit. It looks like everyone was happy and had a nice day. Love you!

PS-I LOVE dad's murse!

Kim said...

I love the pictures....I love this post....I love Rick's murse....LOL..LOL...I'm sorry but you didn't convince me that it wasn't his, he just looks so natural carrying it...lol...although it did not match his shoes :-)


You got adorable pictures of your adorable girls!!!