Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pre-wedding pictures

Shannon just sent this to me Sunday afternoon. So sweet!

Wedding Jitters? Pretty sure at this point that she will NOT be ringing bells at the wedding, . . .
a note to Kim H: you were right on the lacy anklets. Simple and sweet, & no baggy tights hanging off Allie!


Sweet Allie.


Ashlie's getting excited.



Beautiful Shannon!
Sweet hands, wearing their bracelets from Shannon. So sweet!



Okay, they're gettin' a little wound up now!




Best buddies!




Dancing in the aisle of the church. We were done with pictures and just waiting for wedding time to arrive.
We needed a group picture for Annie's last homestudy visit, so thought I'd grab the opportunity.



We had no more minor disasters yesterday before the wedding, yay! The girls ate lunch well and went right to sleep for early naps and even happily ate their bananas and juice before we started dressing them for the wedding. I thought that all of those things were going to be crucial for them to make it through the photo session and the wedding, and my girls just made it all easy.


Ashlie and Allie did their job beautifully for Shannon! They were SO sweet and really proud of themselves when they made it to our pew. I was so proud of them both. Annie was very good on Mommy's lap all through the wedding, thank goodness!


The photographer got pictures of the girls with Shannon before the wedding, plus he took pictures of them coming down the aisle. I really hope that he got some good ones for us to share later.


The wedding was beautiful and special, and I'm so glad that the girls got to be part of Shannon and Bryan's celebration!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!! You guys all looked so gorgeous! I am glad it all went so well. Shannon looked so pretty! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

We think the girls looked beautiful and we are so proud of how well they did at the wedding!
Love you all!
gma and gpa

Unknown said...

I love the newest picture you added!! It is perfect! So sweet of her to e-mail it to you...shouldn't she be relaxing and on her honeymoon?!

Walking Through said...

We took a little road trip and just arrived home. My kind Howard is helping the girls get settled while I get to look at the precious wedding photos. I'm calling Halli and Natalie in to take a peek now. Sweet, sweet, sweet photos!!! Sounds like the day went really well!

Martha said...

Beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful! I can't think of any other word that fits.

Mom to my China Posse said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.