Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Allie quote

Looking at Wrigley lying on the floor on her belly, front and back legs fully extended, Allie said thoughtfully, "She looks like . . .a . . . hot dog bun!" & LOL, Allie was right!

I think that Allie was completely fever free all day today and we're praying that she's feeling 100% tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! That girl cracks me up with her sayings :) I love how she was trying really hard to think of what Wrigley looked like...and made it funny at the same time :)
Yay for fever free!!

Kristi said...

Allie is always so creative with her observations! She is too cute. I think she is trying to help herself get more comfortable with Wrigley so she is thinking of things that Wrigley reminds her of that she likes!

Mom to my China Posse said...

I hope Allie is feeling better today. Our Annah seems to run fever quite often and its usually her only symptom of being sick so I know how being on fever watch is.
Can't wait to see more Wrigley pictures. Summer is growing so quick she doesn't look like a puppy anymore.

Carol said...

Oh cute! The dog is so adorable! That will be our next venture too.
Looks like they love the dog. Tori wants a dog in the worse way. Ive been sneaking over to your daughters blog and Bella is precious.
Carol

Unknown said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!