I think our puppy's growing! & I hope that's a bit of fluff I detect on her forehead!
Christie G posted several pics of the puppies playing outside with Hannah today, and it looks like the puppies have learned how to play! Wrigley and Griffin seem to be quite interested in Hannah's hair - told Ashlie she better wear her hair up in a ponytail for awhile. :-)
http://www.ozarkdoodles.com/ Click on the Graves link and then on photos to see the puppies.
& psst: last I heard Indy, Jones and Sadie were still waiting for their families to find them!
As far as puppy preparations go, we're pretty much ready. I just need to set up her crate, and then find a storage container for her food. Our countdown is only 12 days now!
4 comments:
I detect some doodle fur on her! She is soooo cute, mom! I cannot believe how different she looks to me from the last set of pics!
She is too cute! And the girls need to look out - if Wrigley likes hair as much as Oscar does they are in TROUBLE! (I found a really short patch on the top of my head and the only thing I can come up with is that Oscar chewed my hair off!!)
Shes adorable! Your girls are going to have so much fun with her. our puppy Summer is growing so fast but shes the best natured dog we have ever had.
Oops! I messed up and let Halli see the photos of your puppy. Her first word was Awwww.... followed closely by "why can't you let us have one?" I can only imagine how she'll react when she sees your girls playing with their new furry friend. Halli wants a puppy. Natalie wants pierced ears.
What is a mom to do? :)
Post a Comment