You had better make sure that those toys are for dogs and NOT for Humans! I don't want a repeat of what happened with Oscar and the throw pillow!!
Somehow I knew you would have a pretend Wrigley in the crate...lol! Love you!!
I can't wait to see pictures of Wrigley with the girls.I will be watching to see how Wrigley fits in with the fam...We might just have Wrigley's sister in our home someday :-)Hugs,Kim
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!It's late at night as I post this, but I hope you had a wonderful day!!Have fun with that new puppy tomorrow!Kim
Can't wait to see Wrigley at home with the girls. Post pictures quick!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You had better make sure that those toys are for dogs and NOT for Humans! I don't want a repeat of what happened with Oscar and the throw pillow!!
Somehow I knew you would have a pretend Wrigley in the crate...lol! Love you!!
I can't wait to see pictures of Wrigley with the girls.
I will be watching to see how Wrigley fits in with the fam...We might just have Wrigley's sister in our home someday :-)
Hugs,
Kim
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!
It's late at night as I post this, but I hope you had a wonderful day!!
Have fun with that new puppy tomorrow!
Kim
Can't wait to see Wrigley at home with the girls. Post pictures quick!
Post a Comment