Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Madness


Okay, maybe not "Madness", but definitely feels like another Monday!


Rick went back to to work today so it's my first day with all the girls and the puppy by myself.


Poor Allie has a mysterious fever. We noticed it yesterday and when I took her temp it was over 102. Over 101 when she woke up this morning. No other symptoms that we can see. Tylenol and Children's Motrin are helping to keep her comfortable, but she's obviously not feeling well and she's crying very easily.


Wrigley seems to be jealous when I hold sick Allie on my lap. LOL, I already have this issue with Annie and Ashlie (yes, still!) so why not another one??


Wrigley escaped through one wide gap at the bottom of the fence. I've blocked it off now so we should be good.


Is it nap time yet??


3 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

Poor Allie! I hope she feels better soon! I just hate it when our babies are sick! Wrigley seems to be doing just fine though....

Love you!
Kim

Unknown said...

Oh, gosh, poor Allie! I can't believe she is sick :( Is it me or does it seem like people have been sick all summer long?
I hope your day got better...I'll be updating my blog in a little bit. It was about like your day!

Kim said...

I hope Allie gets feeling better soon!

Love Wrigley's pillow:-)

Kimi