A visit to the library Tuesday morning after gymnastics.
Ashlie and Allie joined in with the songs at story time.
I caught an impromptu tea party this morning. It was so cute with the couch cushion balanced on the miniature piano stool to serve as their table. Ummm, yeah, they're always this calm and well behaved.
7 comments:
Love the new pictures and especially the "being trees".
Love Annie's expression! :-)
mom
They are AWESOME trees!!! HILARIOUS!
I LOVE the picture of the girls being trees! LOL! We've had our little dog for almost a year now, and definitely no luck on getting her not to jump! She's so little that everyone loves to have her jump on them. Oh, well. Maybe she'll be better trained....someday.
Loved the wedding pictures, as well. The photo of you, Rick and the girls is beautiful.
Blessings,
Sarah
What sweet girls!!
Awwww.... I just can't seem to get enough of your girls. We miss you!!!
I don't know if Natalie could even be a tree. She's more like the jumping puppy. Maybe your girls could train her?? :)
Kim
Jill,
Being trees! Good training for the girls. Cassidy's gotten really good at making the dog sit and stay to get a treat, which is usually her leftover breakfast. She's also good at saying aa aa (short a) sharply. She'll have to teach your girls that one. Can I come to a tea party? Looks like fun.
I love the pics! How come we weren't invited to this tea party :) And tell then their tree skills are amazing!!!
Post a Comment