Saturday, July 26, 2008

Introducing Miss Wrigley German!

The girls were excited after we woke them up and told them it was finally Wrigley Day!


Ready to go!


Rick, Ashlie, Allie, Annie and Hannah (Christie G's daughter) posing for a picture before we head for home.


Wrigley FINALLY in her kitchen and having a little food and water. Notice the wet paw. We first put her bowls on the floor and she stepped into her water several times!


I believe this was our third trip outside trying to get her to potty. She was thinking, "Is this what I'm supposed to do? This? How 'bout this?!"

Ashlie petting Wrigley. Ashlie's a little timid, but I don't think it will take long for her to get more comfortable around her puppy.


I love the expression on Wrigley face here! Annie's not real timid. No surprise there!


Poor pup was worn out! We wanted her to potty and all she wanted to do was lie in the cool dirt next to the fence. Allie has been VERY timid around her, but I'm hoping she'll relax more with each day.

Wrigley, meet Noel. Wrigley didn't get any closer. A very polite introduction, in my opinion.

Poor little puppy finally pottied (a lot!) outside and was ready for a nap. That's her red mommy and litter blankie from Christie G (thank you Christie! She really was happy to have it the minute I got it out of the bag.) She was actually sleeping until she heard me sneaking up with the camera. Crazy mommy. Never wake a sleeping puppy!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

She looks so adorable! The girls are being such good puppy owners! Wrigley is lucky to have such a fun family. And I am so jealous of the Wrigley/Noel introduction. Winxy and Oscar STILL fight and chase each other!

Love you guys,
Kristi

Mom to my China Posse said...

Adorable!!! love the pictures

Adina P said...

Great pictures Jill...I like WRigley's intro to the cat =) Your girls are sooo cute!

Howard and Kim said...

Sounds like a great day! Maybe Wrigley will be so tired the night will go well too! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of fun puppy and kiddos photos in the future!

Kim

Kim said...

Oh my goodness...Wrigley is absolutely adorable! I want one...I want one...I want one! Seriously, maybe after we have been home about a year with Vivi Lu...I will probably be calling you to get all the info about the breeder you used. Maybe we can even make a trip to get our puppy and stop by for a visit.

Hugs,
Kimi