Well, it isn't rainin' but it's surely a Monday! Let me give you a glimpse into my day. Started out with tired kiddos after our road trip. They all slept past 8:00 so I immediately wrote off trying to get the oil changed in the van prior to Annie's 10:00 dr appt. Rushing around trying to get ready to go by 9:30. It's 9:15 and I'm not dressed, breakfast dishes aren't done, and only 2 of the 3 girls are ready. The third is having a little reading time on the toilet. Doorbell rings. Surprise! They're here to start on our new siding. (long story, but after new roof and guttering we had a rain water problem with one area of our siding) Greet our friend who's going to do the siding, and rush back upstairs. Doorbell rings again. Questions about the siding. Try to call Rick with questions as I brush teeth, make bed, and wipe bottom. Rush rush rush, but finally leave here by 9:37. Hit every red light possible. Arrive at the doctor's office frazzled at 10:05. Check in and find out that our appointment was for Wednesday.
Tell Ashlie we'll have to reschedule her Wed play date. Doesn't go well.
Go get the oil changed in the van afterall. Barraged with questions about adoption by another customer the entire time we wait. SO thankful that we're in Honda's express service and we're quickly out of there.
Rick calls. Our friend doing the siding called him and told him that we have TERMITES. Aiyiyi. Trying really hard to be thankful for the water problem that made us get new siding so we could discover termites.
Meanwhile the siding work is going on all afternoon so you can guess how the girls napped.
Trying to put the dog crate together and I'm just sure that the divider is not fitting right.
Should be feeding my girls supper before gymnastics but came here to whine first, and now I'm reminding myself that we're healthy and happy and things really aren't all that bad, but I am looking forward to TUESDAY!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That made me stressed out just reading your post!!
p.s. Putting those dog crates together is a huge nightmare! I had cuts all over my hands after putting oscar's together
I truly feel your pain, but please don't be offended if I laugh and then thank the Lord for the release that laughter brings. I do SO love you guys!!!
Kim
Eek! I am feeling a little frazzled, too! I am glad it is Tuesday now :)
Are they going to take care of the termites for you guys?
Post a Comment