Christie and Richard posted new pictures tonight. So sweet! & yes, last I heard, Indy, Jones, and Sadie were still waiting for their families to find them. :-)
SO very cute. I must say, though, that the pictures with your girls make Wrigley look much better ;) You make me wish I had room for another dog. My dh would ban me from blogs forever, so I'd better not risk it.
Martha, LOL, I know that the pics of the little ones holding Wrigley make her look huge! She really isn't too big yet!
& I'm really not trying to pressure folks into getting a pup - but for anyone that was really interested in goldendoodles, our breeder is a wonderful family to get theirs from. Besides the socialization with their children (which was HUGE for me), the parent dogs are beautiful and healthy, and some of their past puppies have been through 2-yr service dog training.
& I know that black doods are harder to place than the light colored ones, but if you look at pictures of adult dogs that were black pups, they're just beautiful! (& their coats can change colors dramatically as they mature - very funny)
So if anyone out there has been wanting to find a goldendoodle, visit their website and shoot Christie an email! (Not you, Martha, tee hee!)
3 comments:
SO very cute. I must say, though, that the pictures with your girls make Wrigley look much better ;)
You make me wish I had room for another dog. My dh would ban me from blogs forever, so I'd better not risk it.
Martha, LOL, I know that the pics of the little ones holding Wrigley make her look huge! She really isn't too big yet!
& I'm really not trying to pressure folks into getting a pup - but for anyone that was really interested in goldendoodles, our breeder is a wonderful family to get theirs from. Besides the socialization with their children (which was HUGE for me), the parent dogs are beautiful and healthy, and some of their past puppies have been through 2-yr service dog training.
& I know that black doods are harder to place than the light colored ones, but if you look at pictures of adult dogs that were black pups, they're just beautiful! (& their coats can change colors dramatically as they mature - very funny)
So if anyone out there has been wanting to find a goldendoodle, visit their website and shoot Christie an email! (Not you, Martha, tee hee!)
oh congrats on Wrigley! what a cutie pie name! I love it...can't wait to hear about all his adventures :)
Post a Comment