Friday, August 1, 2008

Blogger.com has hurt my feelings


I was notified last night that Blogger suspected that my blog was a SPAM BLOG. Huh? & Until I respond and they have a "human" investigate my blog, I was locked out and couldn't post anymore. Huh? I looked it up, and some of the characteristics of a spam blog were "repetitive, nonsense" posts. Huh? That's the part that really hurt my feelings. Maybe I'm taking it a bit personal, but for all of you guys that are getting a bit bored with my repetitive nonsense, I'm so sorry!

7 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

That is ridiculous. Keep posting. We may have to introduce our families to the blogger people. Then they would know that we truly have something worth saying!!

Unknown said...

Lol!!! Repetitive nonsense...I love it! Don't they realize that sometimes when you are a sahm and have a puppy and a cat things will get repetitive?!
I think they may be referring your nonsense to the stuffed pretend Wrigley in the crate. I'm just sayin' :)
Hehe! Just kidding, I have to tease you! Love you!

Kristi said...

I cannot stop laughing!!!!! That is absolutely hysterical!!!!!! Even Jerry started cracking up!

Let me be the first to tell you:

Your blog is NOT repetitive and certainly not nonsense. Why else would I check it multiple times each day??

Love you guys,
Kristi

Anonymous said...

That is SO ridiculous and funny!! How dare they say my daughter's blog is nonsense! Next time you just tell them they can talk to your mother and she will set them straight! :-)
I love you and reading all about our grandchildren and the newest member of the family, Wrigley! Love the pictures too, so they better be careful about what they say about my daughters blog!

Ourmagnificentseven's mom and grandma to 7 great kids!

Laura said...

SPAM. How funny! Hope they don't say that about my daughters new blog or I will have to repeat your mother's words.
Laura

LJ said...

That is too funny! I'm surprised they haven't locked me out for spam too - we're a pretty boring and repetitive family.
~LJ

Martha said...

I like your "repetitive nonsense posts." Don't they realize that Moms always post about our kids and our kids do silly stuff? Pish posh! Keeping 'em coming!