Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Vet Visit

Wrigley did great. She weighed 13.6 lbs. Vet thinks she looks nice and healthy. Receptionist thought she was quite cute and she took Wrigley's picture for their file. Wrigley got more vaccinations today and she is now officially microchipped and registered. Yay!

But did we have fun? Let's see, by the time we were leaving, I sent Ricky out to the car to get Wrigley in her crate; Allie was quietly watching and waiting as Annie was having a tantrum-of-old (NOT PRETTY) while I tried to fill out microchip registration papers, pay our bill, and schedule the next appointment, and my face was dripping blood from where Wrigley's rear paw caught my cheek as I picked her up off the vet exam table. The vet actually had to bring me out some wet gauze! Definitely a Calgon moment!

For now, the girls and the puppy are all down for naps. Can you blame me?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Wrigley's good appt!

Boo for the blood and tantrums. You definitely deserve to have a long, quiet bubble bath. Sans commotion :)

Love you!!

Tammy Pearson said...

Bless your heart...I hope the scratches weren't too bad...but I really wish they would put the chips in here at our vets...I guessed we haven't progressed that much yet.

Tammy

Martha said...

Jill,

You poor mommy. When things crash, they get ugly, huh? I'm so glad Ashlie and Allie are enjoying their schools. I bet Annie's enjoying some Mommy time by herself.

I feel really guilty after reading about your having a microchip put into Wrigley. You see, we have a dog we not only keep hoping will run away, but also that no one will recognize her as ours ;) If that happens, will you please delete this so that my daughter doesn't see it?