& She didn't seem to mind her shots at all; she had lots of smooches for the vet even after the shots.
Wrigley weighed 10 lbs 4 oz, that's more than a 3 lb weight gain since she came home. She was very healthy! Her stool did show hookworms but she was treated for those today so hopefully we'll be rid of them soon. She was just sweet as can be. (Which is more than I can say for Annie, . . . thank goodness Ricky came along to help out!)
Adam visited the opthamalogist this a.m. and Annie visits the pediatric cardiologist on Friday. In 13 days Annie will visit an ENT specialist to investigate her hoarse voice (that we adore). I guess it's that time of year!
4 comments:
Aw, Wrigley is such a good puppy! You guys sure are busy this week!! Love you and it was so nice to talk to you this morning!
Wrigley is getting so furry! It makes me laugh! Tell Wrigley that Oscar said "good job at the vet!"
Wrigley is growing SO much! I can tell in the pictures. Pretty soon she'll be as big as Annie! Sounds like she was a good doggie this a.m. Glad Ricky was with you to help as sounds like you needed someone.
mom
I think Wrigley is the cutest puppy I have ever seen.
I love the picture of Ashlie and Annie....Annie is growing up so much..your girls are beautiful!
Kimi
Post a Comment