Today Allie was showing us the lantern that they made by brush painting butterflies, then cutting them out and putting together the lantern.
Ashlie's finding her favorite butterfly on her lantern.
Ashlie's very excited for their first performance.
I think Allie's really concentrating on her ribbon.
Ashlie is playing the Hooloos (sp?) and Allie's playing the symbols. I think Allie's trying to cover her ears with the symbols to muffle the noise. Good luck with that, Miss Allie!
Mommy packed a change of clothes for the girls for after their performance. Sorry Allie, Mommy goofed!
All done and I think they're ready to go.
Our girls were unable to attend China Heritage Camp at Dillon International this year, so we were very excited to have the opportunity for them to go to Camp Panda at Missouri State University this week! For five days, these little troopers got up at 6:00 a.m. and Ashlie and Allie went to camp until noon every day. They enjoyed brush painting, singing and Chinese language, wind instruments and festive dance.
I was so proud of Allie for going without Mommy or Daddy for the first time! (& I think this bodes well for preschool that starts on the 25th), and I was proud of both of them during the performance today. LOL, I'm also so glad that we don't have to get up at 6:00 a.m. anymore!
5 comments:
What fun! I'm glad that your two (big) girls got to do this.
Blessings,
Sarah
Wow!! Sounds like GREAT fun!!
Kim
They are sooo cute! But I'm confused. How did you goof on Allie's shoes?
Great pictures!!
Chelle - notice the two left feet? I just grabbed the two that were in her cubby, forgetting that they may not have been matched up before they were put in there!
Camp Panda looks awesome...we might have to make a vacation in later years of visiting our friends and going to Camp Panda...we could stay in a hotel and the your girls could come and swim....okay I am planning to far ahead now :-)
Love the flip flops,
Kimi
Post a Comment