LOL, that's what she told me when she had a stuffy nose the other day. She was sniffing very hard and not gettin' much air through. & she complains from her car seat, "Mommy, my nose is not working!"
How cute!!! I had a good chuckle out of that...how neat that we can post what our kids say these days online and remember it for a long time...I wish I could have done that when my kids were smaller and saying the darndest things...out of the mouths of babes!!!
4 comments:
Lol! That is really cute!
Still laughing as I comment on this one! How incredibly precious! I love the way those little minds work!
Kim
LOL...that is just adorable!!! I can picture that little cutie saying that.
Love you,
Kimi
How cute!!! I had a good chuckle out of that...how neat that we can post what our kids say these days online and remember it for a long time...I wish I could have done that when my kids were smaller and saying the darndest things...out of the mouths of babes!!!
At least I can do it with my grandbaby!!!
~Tammy
Post a Comment