
Okay, I confess I'm a mean Mommy. I don't know if I've ever bought the girls any "character" clothes. They've never specifically asked for them, just admired them from afar. Well, this weekend when we were shopping I saw the look in Ashlie's eyes when she saw the above shirt. I had a weak moment and asked her if she'd like for me to buy that for her and she was SO excited! So I splurged and let them each pick out their own Hannah Montana shirts. & when I saw how excited they were to wear them the next day, I'm so glad I did!
2 comments:
The look on Ashlie's face is precious!
I'm glad you got them for them :) They look sooo happy!!
Love you!
My girls would certainly approve the clothing decisions you've made!
Hey Ashlie and Allie!! Hope you have some great times at school!
We're sending huge hugs your way!
Kim
Post a Comment