Okay, she needs brushing and a bath, but she's still lookin' cute so I grabbed the camera. I think that side view shows how shaggy her face is getting! I weighed her on Monday and she was 13 pounds at 11 weeks. (Came home just over 7 pounds at almost 8 weeks)
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She looks like a huge furball!!!
She is such a cute puppy. She looks like she is one of those dogs that does not shed....what type of dog is she?...I know that it comes from China, but can't remember the name of them. Do they shed?
We lost our dog while we were on vacation and though I am not ready to replace it just yet, the next one that we get, I would love to have a house dog. We are still grieving over our last one. He died while we were on vacation.
Tammy
Wrigley is the cutest dog I have ever seen!!!!!!!
Kim
Wrigley is the most beautiful dog I have ever seen!!!!!!!
Kimi
Post a Comment