& Did I say it was HOT? & Humid. Dog Days of Summer are here.
Wrigley needed a little drink. Notice Ashlie's new game of trying to float on the beach ball.
Yes, Ashlie's just pretending to pout. Not sure why!
We poured some water over poor puppy and she sought some shade under the girls' picnic table. Smart puppy.
Wrigley's celebrating with Daddy over the Cubs home run at WRIGLEY Field!
Annie and Wrigley together again.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
7 comments:
I LOVE all of your pictures. Wrigley and the girls are all so precious! And by the way, you are definitely not too redundant for me! I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog.
Blessings,
Sarah
I love the new pictures and think Ashlie's "pout" expression is an Annie expression! :-)
Loved seeing you all this evening!
mom
The photo of all 3 girls in the pool with their Wrigley joining in is priceless! That one is a perfect description of summer without any words. Loved ALL the photos!!
I love all of the pictures! So cute! The one of Ashlie floating on a beachball was hilarious! Love you!
Oh my goodness....I can't get enough of these pictures...your bathing beauties are adorable in their matching outfits....I am already trying to figure out how to match Vivi and Max without Max looking girly and Vivi girly enough. If you know of any shops that have matching girl and boy clothes let me know. I don't plan to match them all the time but I thought sometime would be nice especially when we first get her so she will feel a connection...I am laughing at myself...I am thinking can't you see the "L" family in China, with all of us having matching outfits...LOL...not gonna happen...but hopefully I can find at least one thing for her and Max to match.
I LOVE and ADORE Wrigley...it is so sweet that Annie loves her so much! Max is terribly afraid of all animals...I hope he will get out of that so later we can get a puppy just like Wrigley.
Sorry I wrote a book....I have to go back and look at your pictures again...TOO CUTE!!!
Love ya,
Kimi
Wrigley is getting so big,already! Elvis still needs to meet her...they would have a great time being rowdy puppies together.
...and the princesses are too cute for words!!
Kim S
Jill...I have been trying to catch up on reading your blog...I am to 2007...I am not sure if I have actually commented you...but you made several comments on my blog and I am so new to this...I thought I was replying to you and it ended up replying to myself I think...I felt like an idiot.
You have such a wonderful family...I cried and laughed all through reading...with the quotable quotes that the girls will say and then to Annie thinking they were taking her away...your family ( all of you) are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
I think I have fallen in love with all of you...I feel as though I know you just through reading your posts.
I am so glad that Kim told me about you and your family...she said that I would just fall in love with all of you.
Much Love,
Tammy
Post a Comment