Our family has been thoroughly enjoying all the China programming that's been on tv in anticipation of the Beijing Olympics. Now we're so excited to watch the opening ceremony that we've heard so much about. Let the games begin!The girls are sportin' their new Olympic character tshirts. There are five characters in total, and if you put them all together they say "Welcome to Beijing." (One character per syllable)
There are Olympics coloring pages available at the following link:
Enjoy!
4 comments:
They look so cute and excited! Wish I was there!
Yay! The girls look soooo cute!
Too cute! Now why didn't I think of that?
Hope your day goes extremely well today!
Kim
I love the t-shirts...they are precious but not as precious as what is inside them :-)
hugs,
Kim
Okay...I know that was cornball, even though it is true....it's late so give me a break...please
Post a Comment