This Mommy is feeling pretty emotional this week. Adam moves into his dorm at Mizzou tomorrow, and Adam, Ashlie and Allie all have their first days of school on Monday!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Allie Visits her Preschool!
This Mommy is feeling pretty emotional this week. Adam moves into his dorm at Mizzou tomorrow, and Adam, Ashlie and Allie all have their first days of school on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know exactly what you mean Jill! Hannah starts preschool in a couple weeks. I tear up just thinking about it. :( Time to stock up on the kleenexes. ha..ha.
I'm not sure how I found your blog but I'm so glad I did. I love seeing all the pics of the girls!
Look at that excitement! How precious!
Blessings,
Sarah
Oh boy, haven't we been through those horrible firt years of them starting to school. I cried and cried after I dropped mine off and the whole day at work...they felt so sorry for me that they sent me home...the only upside to it was getting to go home and cry alone.
Praying for you and the girls,
Tammy
Yay Allie!! You and Natalie will have to get together and talk about school!! Wouldn't it be fun to get together and play school? Ashlie and Halli would love to be teachers for you, Natalie, and Annie.
Hugs to our big school girl!
Kim
Post a Comment