Sunday, August 10, 2008

Backyard Olympics





The girls and their puppy have been having their own Olympic event in the backyard - cone racing!

7 comments:

Kim said...

How fun!!

Three of The Magnificent Seven's own version of the Opening Ceremonies.

I bet they all got a medal...I love those girls!

Kimi

Unknown said...

They are just way too cute--all FOUR of them! And Wrigley keeps getting cuter and cuter--is that possible?!
Was that today? If so, I'm glad it cleared up for you guys! Love you!

Tammy Pearson said...

Not for long...Wrigley looks like he is enjoying the cones too much.

That is too cute.

Tammy

Kristi said...

Looks like they are having so much fun! And Wrigley always makes me laugh! In one picture it looks like she is doing a face plant and in the other she looks funny chewing on the cone!

Love you guys!

Sarah said...

How cute is that?! Great idea!

Our dog likes to chew on those orange cones too!

Blessings,
Sarah

Howard and Kim said...

I can feel the joy and excitement all the way over here!! Looks like so much fun!!!

Kim

Kelli said...

he's getting so big :) and so cute! I love all the fun you all have, olympic games are so cute :)