That would be me! LOL, this is Annie's latest saying for me. When I say something kind to her, or do something kind for her (which may only be giving her some lunch!), she'll say SO sweetly and sincerely, "Thank you Mama! You Da Best!"
I thank the Lord daily for letting me be these precious children's mama. :-)
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have friends who think "you da best" too! We're so glad to know you and your family.
Give those precious girls a squeeze for us!!
Kim
So funny! I can just hear her little voice saying that to you, too!
PS-Called your cell. Call me as soon as you get a chance
I love you!
Yeah....I agree with Kim....I think your alright myself :-).
That is so adorable....I think I need to teach (brain wash)Max to say that...hehehe.
Kim
I love this! What an encouragement to a busy mom. So, so sweet.
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment